vrijdag 1 juli 2011

House number 2.

Good evening,

 the second house in the block is ready too! 
Before I get to lean back with a drink a picture should be shared with you, I think.


Tomorrow there won't be any time for sewing, because unexpectedly and surprisingly my son Jan, who two weeks ago got his driving license, will take me for a visit to Nunspeet, where my daughter (his sister) and her husband and their newborn daughter Nine live. Grandma and uncle can have a lovely little sniff at and cuddle with that gorgeous little darling!

 Enjoy your evening and till soon!



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Welll granny; you are a busy bee. And I am drooling over this one. Although I always avoid red as the plague I know it's one of your favorite colors.
    And we are sisters haha!
    Have a wonderful day; it also means I don't get a chance to stare and sigh over another house:)
    But have fun and enjoy!

    Love,
    Stel
    XXXXXXXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Have a wonderful time with your new granddaughter!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen