zaterdag 29 september 2012

Heerlijk Herfstig - Fall Fun


 Welkom!
~~~~~
Welcome!


 
Ik hoop op een heerlijk herfstig weekend, 
waarin ik de nodige steekjes aan mijn Sampler blokken 
zal kunnen doen.

Blok nummer drie is klaar.
Another Star:


 I am hoping for a Fun-Filled Fall Weekend, 
which I have been planning to spend sewing another Sampler block.
Here you see block number three,
 called 'Another Star'

***


 Het blauwe blokkenspel op de foto hieronder maakte ik drie jaar geleden, toen mijn eerste kleinkind op komst was.
Ook maakte ik een rose Flower Fairy blokkenspel, maar, je raadt het al, 
er werd een meisje geboren, dus dat rose blokkenspel is nu bij Loni Marije.
 
 Een foto ontbreekt.
 De Zondagssteek bestond nog niet,
waardoor er slechts te hooi en te gras foto's werden gemaakt.
 
De foto van deze herfstige creatie
kan nu dus mooi op het blog van Oma Zondagssteek.
   
 De Flower Fairies stof was een heerlijk herfstige vondst bij deze levensgevaarlijk leuke Quiltwinkel,
 zevenendertig jaar nadat ik alle boekjes van de Flower Fairies al in Engeland had gekocht.
 
Zeg nou zelf... ze zijn toch om te (sei)zoenen?

  
 The blue-ish block puzzle shown in the picture above as well as a pink edition,
was made and meant for my first grandchild,
that was on the way three years ago.
But, I think you know what I'm gonna  tell you,
the baby turned out to be a girl!
So, the pink one is Loni Marije's now.
  
Three years ago I didn't  take photos of all my creations; 
that would not change until I started blogging in 2011.
 
 This Fall block puzzle suits Oma Zondagssteek's blog update very well, don't you think?
 
 The lovely Flower Fairies fabric was a Fantastic Fall Find at this 
dangerously delightful Quiltshop,
thirty-seven years after I had bought the entire series of Flower Fairies booklets in the UK.

 ***

En zo rollen we zoetjesaan alweer oktober in....
    Een goed en gezellig weekend gewenst.

Groetjes!
~~~~~
Wishing you all a Fantastic Fun-Filled Fall weekend.
And a wonderful start of the new week and October (already; how time flies!)

Cheers!

 *

5 opmerkingen:

  1. heerlijk dat herfstweer. Ik ben weer aan het breien , lekker op de bank tussen de kussens!!!! geniet ervan. En je blok is weer prachtig.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Het is een prachtig herfstweekend geworden. Mooie blok weer.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik hoop dat je mooie blokjes maakt dit weekend. Fijne zondag!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Нellо there! I knοω this iѕ κіnda оff topic but I'd figured I'd аsk.

    Would you be intегested in tradіng linkѕ or maуbe guest writіng a blog ρost or vice-versa?
    Μy ѕite adԁresѕes а
    lot οf the ѕamе subjects аs уours and I thinκ we coulԁ gгeatlу benefit
    from each othеr. If you hаppen
    to be intеrested feel frеe to shооt me
    аn e-mаil. I lοoκ forωard to hearing fгοm you!
    Excellеnt blog by the waу!

    Review my рagе :: natural breast enlargement

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too excеllеnt.
    I actually like ωhat уou've acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful website.

    Here is my web site: bigger breasts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen